Rx7i PAC Systems
Built on a standard embedded open architecture, the GE IP PACSystems RX7i is the first member of the groundbreaking PACSystems family of programmable controllers (PACs). The RX7i features a single control engine and universal programming environment to provide application portability across multiple hardware platforms. Designed to address mid- to high-end applications for OEMs, integrators, and end users, the RX7i is ideally suited for integrated solutions that require open architecture, large memory, distributed I/O and high performance.
- Pentium III 300MHz and 700MHz CPUs
- 10 Megabytes of fully configurable user memory
- Two serial ports, one RS-232 and one RS-485 port, two 10/100Mbit Ethernet Ports with built-in switch (one IP address)
- 17 VME Slots Front and Back Mount
- Up to 4 times the speed of Series 90-70 backplane
- Supports existing Series 90-70 modules, VMIC modules, and 3rd Party VME boards
- Supports existing expansion racks and Genius networks
Authorized provider of Emerson PAC Systems RX7i Accessories.
Authorized provider of Emerson PAC Systems RX7i Communication.
Authorized provider of Emerson PAC Systems RX7i CPU.
Authorized provider of Emerson PAC Systems RX7i High Speed Controller
Authorized provider of Emerson PAC Systems RX7i Power Supply
Authorized provider of Emerson PAC Systems RX7i racks
Sell Your Used PLC Parts
Qualitrol International, our partner for repairs and remanufactured parts, will buy your used PLC parts. Click below to be directed to their website, and fill out a list of your unwanted PLC parts.