condition monitoring sensors
Intelligent condition-based monitoring is possible thanks to SICK's Condition Monitoring sensors. For procedures and applications that are crucial to missions, they choose pertinent physical parameters. The analyses that enable condition-dependent maintenance are built on the sensor data. By doing this, businesses can decrease expenses and extend component service life in addition to avoiding unscheduled downtimes.
Multi physics box
- 3-axis vibration (± 8 g) and shock detection (up to 200 g) via MEMS elements
- Contact temperature measurement −40 … +80 °C
- Configurable thresholds
- Vibration monitoring in time and frequency domain
- Vibration limit values according to ISO 10816-3
- Compact stainless-steel housing up to IP68
- LED status display
- Switching output as alarm and IO-Link
Speak with a Dedicated CIMTEC Represenative
CIMTEC has developed an extensive product offering through partnerships with industry leading manufacturers. With extensive experience in the industry, count on us to meet your needs while improving your facility’s operation and efficiency.