Panasonic has released the NEW LP-RV Series, a short pulse fiber laser marker equipped with a modular fiber oscillation system. The LP-RV is configured to provide not only superior environmental resistance, but also easy installation and maintenance for quick recovery from a possible problem so that it can be used at ease any place in the world.
The fiber oscillation system is recognized as eco-friendly because its consumption power is low and the laser diode service lifelong compared with YAG or YVo4. However, it is really difficult to generate short pulse lasers.
Panasonic adopted a new three-unit configuration, for the LP-RV Series to achieve a short pulse laser with the pulse duration of 1ns, contributing to the overwhelming improvement on expressive power and application needs.
Features and Benefits
- The LP-RV seriesfeatures a three-unit configuration such that if a problem occurs any one of the three individual units can be replaced to shorten the down time required for service.
*Before removing the unit, please contact your sales representative.
- TheLP-RV series can be connected directly to the PV230 series machine vision system which enables the automatic execution of a series of operations, such as detection of the position of approximately placed work piece, correction of the laser irradiation position, laser marking, and cross-checking of scanned information of marked QR code, etc., without using a PLC.
- When usingPanasonic’s Laser Marker NAVI Smartsoftware, characters, logo marks, and 2D codes can be set via a PC or tablet.
- The screen layout can be customized to suit each work environment.
- The screen can be switched according to the purpose of use, such as for parameter setting or for machine operators.
Get a demonstration of the Panasonic LP-RV from one our engineers, call us at 877.524.6832