Workgroup (or Control Room) MACH100 Switches
The MACH100 family is for control room applications and office environments. Its high quality and long life cycle give you a great value for your investment.
The MACH100 also offers:
- a fixed port version or a modular (SFP) workgroup switch
- GE integration
- 8 to 24 participants per workgroup
- temperature range of 0 Celsius to over 50 Celsius
- redundant power supply variants
Ruggedized MACH1000 Switches
The MACH1000 family are ruggedized for Fast- ETHERNET applications, and deliver excellent performance and high port density (up to 26 ports) in a compact form.
- new installations as well as retrofits of existing substations (IEC 61850)
- transportation automation, such as runway lighting at airports and traffic
- military (marine) applications
- industrial automation
- railroad optical networks, such as passenger information systems in train stations or onboard trains
Backbone MACH4000 Switches
The MACH4000 backbone switch is a great allaround switch (layer 2 or layer 3), and suits many applications in large networks with a high number of media modules, high port density, and extendable routing functionality.
Speak with a Dedicated CIMTEC Represenative
CIMTEC has developed an extensive product offering through partnerships with industry leading manufacturers. With extensive experience in the industry, count on us to meet your needs while improving your facility’s operation and efficiency.