Efficient and safe navigation optimizes the logistics
Equipped with the newest laser-scanner technology, the collaborative and autonomous MiR1000 safely maneuvers around all kinds of obstacles and with advanced technology and sophisticated software, the robot can navigate autonomously.
- Optimizes your internal transportation of heavy loads and pallets and allows employees to focus on higher-value activities.
- A safe and efficient alternative to traditional forklifts and trucks.
- Extremely flexible and can be redeployed for different tasks with customized topmodules.
- Maneuvers safely and efficiently around people and obstacles in even highly dynamic environments
- Requires no changes to existing facility.
- User-friendly interface that can be programmed without prior experience.
- All software is included and requires no additional IT infrastructure.
Automation of pallet transportation
MiR1000 has, with specially designed pallet lifters from MiR, the ability to pick-up, transport and deliver pallets automatically. Thereby, the collaborative robot is a safe alternative to traditional pallet lifters and trucks, which many companies wish to get away from the factory floor, since they often compose a safety risk. At the same time the MiR1000 does not require any operating crew in opposition to the more traditional pallet lifters, and because of this it optimizes the pallet transportation and give the employees time to do more productive tasks.
Flexibility and user-friendliness increase the applications
The user-friendly MiR1000 gives you full control over and ownership of the robot from the beginning. MiR1000 is operated by the intuitive MiR Robot Interface via smartphone, tablet, or computer and can be programmed based on previous experiences. The robot can be integrated into your ERP-system giving you the opportunity to create fully automized solutions. Moreover, the robot can be included in the MiR Fleet alongside the rest of MiR’s robots so the different robots can be operated in the same fleet. According to your need you can quickly and easily change the top modules for the MiR1000, that for example can be equipped with pallet forks, conveyors, a robot arm or other applications.
A robust robot for the industry
MiR1000 lives up to EN/ISO 13489 and the EMC requirements for industrial and slightly industrial use. The strong MiR1000 is designed for the industry, with a robust outer that can withstand fallen objects.
Speak with a Dedicated CIMTEC Represenative
CIMTEC has developed an extensive product offering through partnerships with industry leading manufacturers. With extensive experience in the industry, count on us to meet your needs while improving your facility’s operation and efficiency.